6610
Sunday, June 6, 2010 // 0 comment(s)

Emits sorrow
That mocks the crow
Always there
Like warmth in the clouds
Hairstyle fashion sense
We all allow
Because that's that and that we love
Haters are fakers that annoy us
We just wanna get rid of losers
If you dislike then off you go
Because no one bothers so shoo.


*

Kyu ah Kyu please have Twitter
Because your Wookie is also here
I need you to update me on you
I need you to tell me you're okay.

*

Okay tomorrow is my driving test. This is scary. I'm freaking out. I'm so sleepy. Maybe I should sleep now. After 6 hours of nap. Awesome. Shit. What if I fail? I have to retake the test. T.T NO NO NO. I'm freaking out somebody help me shit! Bugger. Whatever la. After tomorrow I need to watch movie and finish my holiday homework. Bugger bugger bugger. FML FML FML.

*

GOOD NEWS IS WOOKIE HAS GOT TWITTER YAY HE GAVE IN! RYEOWOOK OPPA!
BAD NEWS IS HEE IS SAD. SIGH. SARANGHAEYOKIMHEECHUL.
AWESOME NEWS IS SS3 MIGHT BE HELD IN FEB 2011. NEXT YEAR! :DDDD
GOOD NEWS IS MINNIE IS SO CONCERNED AWW THE LOVE.


*

:) Yes we love that big sexy smile. Shit. 
You do know that you'll always be the most handsome person to me right? 
당신을 사랑합니다
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
생일 축하해 - 현 정에
Oh and that solo dance? That's amazing.
:D

Labels: , , , , ,

Post a Comment