Yesterday.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010 // 0 comment(s)

I took my driving test yesterday. It was awful waiting. I was number 17. And the girl who used to be in our Add Maths tuition was number 16. I was friendly. I talked to her. Like, a lot. I was friendly. Yay. I passed the first part with ease. I passed the slope with just one lucky try. Thank god I didn't have to reverse and do it again. Three-point-turn was okay. Parking was fine. But the other guy who was doing his three-point-turn did more than three steps so the tester blew his whistle and said stop. I thought it was me. Thank god it wasn't. I stopped and looked out. But for parking, as long as its within the time limit, it doesn't matter how many steps I take. Then I was done for the first part! :D


Then we went to the waiting place for road test. It was horrible. I was freaking out the whole freaking time. Bugger. It was okay overall. I got 17/20. My tester minused my marks for not using the signals well, not using handbrake appropriately and not changing gears at the right time. I personally think he simply minused my marks because I changed my gears all at the right time but whatever. I passed! I was hoping the tester would on some music or something but no. Music would have calmed me better especially if something I'm familiar with comes up. The silence in the car was.. awkward. My route was the E route. I love that route. One roundabout only. About 4 stops. Then done. :)


My instructer looked shocked when I told him that I passed. Wtf? Hmph. TBH, I didn't think I'd pass too. Seriously. It didn't seem easy. But it's okay. I'll be getting my P license tomorrow or day after. Yay.


After that, sobs, took H1N1 jab to prevent whatever there is to prevent before our trip to Beijing. As usualm I whined and whined, first about the jab, second about taking a panadol. The jab was gross. I mean, it wasn't THAT painful. But I just don't like the feeling of anything going through the skin. Yes, including piercings. And tattoos. I just don't like it. Like to pull out 4 teeth for my braces, I hate the part where the dentist gave a jab most. Right after that Mum sent my bro and me to JJ.


Mel bought tickets for Killers first because I told her I was going to be late blahblahblah. Then we went and made necklaces! I pity my brother, he waited 40 minutes for us just to make 4 necklaces. And I bought Jay Chou's new album, The Era. I love him I love him I love his songs! I got a poster I got a poster I got a poster!! Yay.


Then bought food and drinks and went into the cinema. Wtf I missed the first few minutes of the movie because I was busy fussing over the new stuff I bought. And ohmygod let me tell you the movie is hot and hilarious. Ashton Kutcher is the hottest caucasian guy ever! I mean seriously, who cares about Brad Pitt anymore? Lol. Ashton Kutcher! The movie started with him topless can I cry. He is soooooo hot. The whole cinema was gasping and giggling wtf they are so vain. Like, me. HAHA. I like action movies with romance and humor. If not, it'd be boring and dizzyfying. Whatever. Oh and Killers is soooo not pg 13.


Then went home. Oh we bought cheesetarts before we went home. We bought 10. Wtf. Lol. And I went for Mandarin tuition. The class was so empty. I like.


GOOD NEWS IS YESUNG HAS TWITTER NOW! FINALLY!
BAD NEWS IS KYU STILL DON'T HAVE TWITTER!
AWESOME NEWS IS WORLD CUP! 3 DAYS! CAN'T WAIT!


I want Tutti Frutti. =(


And I forgot to watch Gossip Girl yesterday. Shit. No wonder I felt like I was missing something. Nevermind. Bye.


HAHA ROFL WHY AM I LAUGHING AT MY OWN PIC


Okay that's what I've been doing. During exam periods. And After too. :D


BYE WORLD.

Labels: , , ,

Post a Comment