Too much.
Sunday, September 5, 2010 // 0 comment(s)

We stayed over at aunt's apartment again last night. We had breakfast and I loved my Yong Chow fried rice. I wanna taste Hangeng's Beijing fried rice one day. That was random. Let's pretend I didn't just typed that out. I seriously won. I played badminton with my brother and won. Jogged Walked on the treadmill while watching Witness At Prosecution or something similar to that. Drove my brother for his tennis training but the coach ended up ffk my brother and while waiting for that irresponsible coach, I played tennis with my brother and I can play, I believe. Later, we're going to pologround to umm, maybe jog a bit and badminton. FYI, my brother got Tan Boon Heong's badminton racquet, shirt and pants from TBH's dad so he's extremely excited, it's okay. I can exercise too! :D

****

It's exceptionally easy for you to do according to whatever you want. You are selfish. You don't sit down and think what's best for other people, okay maybe you don't really have to sit down and all but why not pause for a second to think what's the impact of your irresponsible actions on others? Seriously, everyone else may not be thinking about others all the time but at least we are average in everything we do. We may hurt people but also, it's always unintentional. Unlike what you do. You can only think about you and yourself. I don't see the point in hurting someone who actually trusts you, unlike the rest of us. That someone is kind and ends up being used by you. I think I should stay away because I don't like you and everything about you.

****

It was always easy for me to slack and do nothing because, I don't know, because things were always easier last time? Maybe. Now, it's getting harder and it's weighing on me I can hardly breathe. The tons and tons of everything, homework, exams, lectures, lies and sorrow. When am I going to be truly happy again? I found something that makes me happy and yet everyone and everyone else is trying to pull me away but I don't give up. I stay on and strong.

****


You never knew why I left
I couldn't tell and let you wept
Your tears like the rain
All over but clear and sane.


Maybe, just maybe one day you would understand
All the things I did and never did
Forgive me and take me back
I never meant to hurt and never had.


****


My favourite number is 4, just like you.

****

I MISS XANGA. andpong. SM TOWN CONCERT IN LA JUST ENDED SIGHS.

Labels: , , , ,

Post a Comment