like a movie; there's always an end
Sunday, July 8, 2012 // 0 comment(s)

ODG JJANG WOOYOUNG'S ALBUM IS DAE TO THE BAK SRSLY OMG. HEAVEN ON EARTH. HIS MV RELEASED LAST NIGHT OMGGGGG CRYINGGGG.

LOOK AT THIS PERFECTION. I'M SO PROUD OF WOOBB AND THANKFUL THAT JYP GAVE HIM THIS CHANCE TO SHINE. JUST HIM ALONE. TO SHINE ;____;

   Major pic spam. Again. Anyway.. Here are some outfits of the day.
Since I've been told I haven't had many pictures with friends, here are a few on Ian's advanced birthday sorta-party haha.
Us girls with Ian. He said he was 世界上最幸福的男人.
He was so surprised cuz class rep lied and said it was something about ptptn. But came to the cafeteria to find the whole class with a birthday cake there haha.
Then 'syok sendiri party' using my phone's awesome camera.
Ten, Me, Jia Ling, Pui San and Ying Xin.
We look too happy here idk why. Ten, Jia Ling, Me, Ying Xin, Pui San and Jue Chuan (what was he trying to do).
Jue Chuan, Me, Ten, Vanessa and Pui San.
Connie and I in LT 1 before AGM haha.
Me and Hezron :D
This was before we went to The Mines. My parents came so obviously we went to have nice food hehehe.
Ending this post with a very happy mummy
What's wrong with me.  
I'm so messed up.  
Can I cry?

Labels: , ,

Post a Comment