An awesome sunday
Monday, March 5, 2012 // 0 comment(s)

I woke up at about 10am and bathed. :) Super comfy cuz it was burning hot outside. Then I got lazy to go downstairs for lunch, thanks to the weather, I had cup noodles. Also I wasn't hungry yet. I came online and watched an episode of City Hunter. Haha yeah not done with the drama yet D; I did my nails too.

 The original one. Decided it looks too much like chicken pox lmao. So I modified a little. And looks like the below one.
This Thursday I'm gonna do zebra nails or something. Something cute.

Wanted to nap when Vivian said she's not going to church anymore. We went to Tropicana City Mall at about 4+pm cuz as usual, no taxis when we need them. Wth. Anyway we got there and started to do some shopping. We didn't buy any clothes though. All old stock =/ I bought nails stuff from TFS and a pair of sandals also.

Then I had my dinner at Pasta Zanmai. Vivian had hers at Subway. Yeah we're kinda weird. Hahaha~ After that, we just randomly walked around the shops including Borders. I went there to use my last RM50 book voucher. Since Senghoo told me Jodi Picoult's Lone Wolf is out, I bought that for RM48 because of the 20% off after buying any other item. I bought 2 90 cents pens and didn't have to pay anything. Yay for my maths! Hahaha.




We then went to Starbucks :D I started reading my novel. That is the life I want. A novel and a cup of coffee. I'm happy. While I was engrossed in my reading, Vivian went to continue searching for her jeans. In vain, after like almost an hour, we went back to hostel finally. Then I started to try to do Physics tutorial. Very distracted though. Spurs Man Utd match started and I watched till about 2am.

MAN UTD WON! Woots. Rooney for a goal, Young 2 goals. De Gea was good too :D

Such a perfect Sunday.

Today is a sucky monday. Got back Chem Test 1. I feel like bitching about the lecturer but nope, I should 积口德. I shouldn't bitch about a lecturer every sem. Sigh. Doesn't mean you're the lecturer, you can look down on your students and no, you cannot deny my marks because I wrote according to whatever you gave us in lecture notes. I know my rights.

Ok I should shut up before somebody hunts me down. Urgh.

Sherry and I went for sushi at Sushi King :D Bloated. Had loads of raw salmon and unagi. Woots.



I shall continue Lone Wolf and start doing serious work at night. Sigh. Disappointed.

I'm going home, to the place where I belong

Labels: ,

Post a Comment