I really need to clarify this wtf
Monday, December 5, 2011 // 0 comment(s)

Okay I seriously think I need to clarify things a little bit. It's about why I use 'wtf' so much and why I use it all the time and randomly even. Last night a friend who doesn't know me well complained that I shouldn't use 'wtf' at all because then I'm like a man, a rude man wtf. Okay la fine I admit I'm a man with short hair and uses 'wtf'. I don't even know what is wrong with this world anymore. Then this morning my mum texted me and suddenly she said 'btw don't use 'wtf' because it's not lady-like'. Like, wtf?

Before I say anything, go read THIS because I'm using 'wtf' in a similar way as she does.

Now.. Listen to me explain.

I don't say 'wtf' and mean it like literally 'what the f***'. Lol I mean, 'wtf' is the short form of 'what the f***' I know but I just don't think of it as that. If you realise, I use 'wtf' after any sentence that sounds ridiculous and doesn't make sense. I also use 'wtf' as in in a very zhadou and pek chek way. Like, an absurd sentence: I fell down today wtf. 

So, understand my point of view now?

Besides, I don't even say 'wtf' as in 'what the f***' in real life. I have no real life anyway #foreveralone. I only say 'wtf' on the internet if anyone realised at all. I only say 'wtf' on the internet to make people understand that I'm very zhadou. In real life, I don't have to say 'wtf' cuz I can just show whatever I mean using emotions right? You see my face, you will absolutely know I think that a certain something is ridiculous.

People who don't know me well (including my own mum wtf lol) will think that I'm using it in a rude way but wtf I don't use 'wtf' when I'm actually scolding people because it's just uncool to scold people with foul words. I'm just using 'wtf' when it comes to things that don't make sense. Gah I'm so tired of explaining. I should've just let people misunderstand me from the beginning. Because I'm just used to people judging me.

I'm a tomboy because I have short hair.
I'm dumb because my results are not as good as yours.
I'm mean because I look cool.

I'M BORN WITH THIS MEAN LOOK OKAY. AND I'M BORN WITH NO BRAINS. AND MY PARENTS CONTROL THE FATE OF MY HAIR, THEY WANT ME TO CUT IT BECAUSE IT LOOKS BETTER, SO I CUT IT, THEY HAVE BETTER TASTE IN HAIR ANYWAY. NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

Wtf man I give up. If you understand, you understand. If you don't, get out of my life. If you don't wanna understand, yeah join the people who are so dumb that they can't understand. I'm tired.

Labels: ,

Post a Comment