Better?
Sunday, December 26, 2010 // 0 comment(s)

My dad asked me to pretend I'm normal during NS. As in, don't complain, don't use the fan, don't scream, don't be pissy, don't look so damned fierce and all. He said to pretend I'm happy, pretend I like whatever there is to like, pretend I'm fine. No worries, I'm actually good at all those already if no one knows that I am good already.

If I want it to be known, I will and I won't hide. If I want it to be a secret, it's easy to hide and pretend. Normally those secrets are private, nothing to do with gossips and hatred or whatever. If I don't like you, I don't. I won't even bother pretending that I do because what's the point of going through so much trouble for someone I don't like? That is precisely why I can't stand every friend that I have. Now that I think of it, I have no friends now. I'll start all over again and probably find a true friend for my own sake. Or maybe I won't since it's not that important anyway.

I'll be off in a week's time. That's all I've got before I run off to an unknown campsite to die there. If I make it back here alive, I'll be here after 2 and half months.

Shut up, emo self.

***********

Ok finishing Playful Kiss, finally. I REALLY HATE THOSE KISSING SCENES OK. I feel like Hyunjoong is freakin cheating on me. Urgh acnyejelwpafmwow!! Btw his smile is so awesome I fell in love with him all over again, is this even possible? How can you love someone so much and feel that you fall in love with that person again? JAEMIDA! ;D

I might be tagging along with sis and her friends for movie tmrw. Yay. Because I'm so sien rn hmph. I'll upload some pics kthxbai.

***********


SS501 영원히 사랑


얼마 슈퍼 주니어 사랑 나든간에, 당신은 여전히 최고!

<3

Labels: ,

Post a Comment