Shadow-kissed.
Saturday, May 8, 2010 // 0 comment(s)

This week is a stupid week. I studied and studied and studied. When I finally take a break from my book, I'll be in my confused state and just stare at nothing in particular. Or else, I'll be writing nonsense in my infamous book. Sad. Then had rehearsal for Hari Anugerah Cemerlang which was none of my business really, but principal wanted all Form 5s to watch it to inspire us. Good for us. I was just interested in the performances. Drama and choral speaking. We were reciting lines from drama and choral speaking all day long. I loved the performances. On the day itself, bugger, too many parents came, so although initially we were sitting right in front, they shooed us behind and yes, you're right, we could hardly hear anything but it's okay, at least we got to watch the perfs during the rehearsal. And wtf? How can you scold those ex MGSians just like that when they are your best students? Siao.

I need to study Chemistry. Can I faint?


And oh my god the teaser for SuJu's 4jib is out. I cannot describe how excited I am now. I'll just tell you, I watched that teaser for over 20 times. Fullstop.

Cannot fullstop lah. I must continue babbling. Teuk showed his abs oh my bugger oh my flip! Teuk teuk teuk abs abs abs. Eunhyuk got one stupid helmet on. I don't like. And oh my god Wookie so freaking yeng lah omg how they transformed him oh god.

OMG AND SUNGMIN DESERVES A WHOLE PARAGRAPH. HIS SEXY GLARE. AHHH HIS MUSCLES. AHHH CAN I FAINT FAINT FAINT. SUNGMINNNNNNIE AND HIS STARE/GLARE WHATEVER OH GOD.

Breathe.

And what the crap. MBLAQ got new MV teaser out. Joon's acting is perfect oh my god. He cried and kissed the girl and fought. With Seungho I think. Oh god sexy shit sexy!

And SS501 got their concept pics out.

Why is everyone's comeback concept so freaking sexy? I wanna faint again. Omg. Aish they are trying to make all of us faint. Bugger.

And the few of them have been tweeting actively. Awesome. T.T because I still needa use google translator. Sad.

Been watching a lot of videos online. And a lot of dramas on tv. Cinderella's Stepsister. GOT TAEKYEON! The drama is damn nice. No Limit. Yunho. Stupid drama. Scandal in Seoul. Idk but I find the drama super useless. Lol.

Sigh. Ukiss Shinee. I need to see them. I need to. HOW? HOW?

Oh and driving tomorrow. Blah. Gonna be hot tiring stressful. I forgot how to drive already. FML.

We went out for dinner at Koh Samui. Aunt wanted to spend us but see see my dad's ex staff nurse go secretly paid already for us and my mum found out. Lol. F-My aunt's-L. Sad. So tomorrow going out for dinner at Bercham seafood restaurant. Lol. Seriously zha dou if got someone pay for us. Again. Haha.

Teuk Kyu and Shindong uploaded voice msgs. ♥

Okay I should stop babbling already bye. Oh and Happy Advanced Mummy's Day. :) Donghae bought carnation for his mummy. Aww. Okay seriously, bye.

Labels: , , , , ,

Post a Comment