Of sincerity and angelic voice.
Saturday, May 1, 2010 // 0 comment(s)


Saengil chuka hae~ ^^

*

I get so annoyed these days I don't even know why anymore. I get annoyed with everyone and everyone else. I don't understand myself. They annoy me with their words, actions, inconsideratity, ignorance, stupidity, shallowness.. They can annoy me just by appearing. They annoy me with their stupid useless attention-seeking laughter. They annoy me by feeling superior of others. They just annoy me. Everyone. Gah. Probably it's the weather. Or maybe not. I need to write poems. To lash out my anger. Yesh. Way better than causing a scene and just scream at whoever who annoys me. Those guys in red Honda shirt who made some stupid shouting noise at me when I went and stood behind the curtain to get some warmth from the Sun. Instead I got the noise from them. Buggers. I was watching Bak Kut Teh. I think my dream is to have a Bak Kut Teh shop in Korea. Alone. :)

I still need to write poems. Not of the colour RED anymore. Anna is boring. HAHA. I wanna bitch about people who annoys me. In all the ways I've stated above. I don't wanna be annoyed. How? I wanna write poems in Mandarin. I wanna write lyrics. I wanna draw. I wanna write stories. But there is no one more interesting to write about Anna. So should I write stories? Or not? I think better not. Anna is gonna think Im so obsessed with her. I am not. But I should continue pretending to be obsessed with her because it is fun. Without this fake obsession, imagine, school is going to be sooooo boring let's faint together.

I is annoyed.

Goodnight. Might be going Anderson. Might not be.

Labels: , , ,

Post a Comment