Them that I hate.
Saturday, March 13, 2010 // 0 comment(s)

First of all, I can't stand people who are fake. Fake as in they suck up to teachers and act as if it's normal to suck up to teachers. ANNOYING. And worse is, teachers don't know bout the sucking up because they themselves are enjoying it. Yep buggers. These people who suck up to teachers might be happy for short term but what they don't know is everyone hates them. Maybe not all the time but WHEN they are sucking up. Or soon after that. Seriously, what's the point if all your friends are your teachers? Me, for example. I can't talk to a teacher like a friend because they are just simply not my friend. I don't have a best friend but I don't substitute a best friend's position with a teacher who is like 3 time or 4 times my age. How appropriate. You don't just talk rudely to teachers because well, you like them they like you blah blah.I don't despise these people all the time. I dont know. Its weird. Normally they are okay. Just normal. UNTIL they start talking bout teachers OUTSIDE of school and blahblahblah or texting teachers or whatever lah. Blah.

Another thing is, you know a lot of us do work when a teacher is talking nonsense slash babbling slash talking bout other people's boyfriends and all because we just are not interested. Then when the particular teacher walk by, they will all fake and hide everything quickly even if the teacher saw already. WTF? I can't do that. If the teacher didn't see yet then it's okay. But when the teacher saw already? Gosh. That is like so fake. No wonder I can't act.

Then, a lot of them say, Oh I hate this person because blahblahblah and pretend to make the disgusted face. But you know what? They make use that particular person they hate just because they are very 'kiasu' and scared of losing and because the person is smart and a genius and they can benefit from the person even if they hate the person. OMG. I can't believe there are people like this out there. It's scary. It's freaking me out. No way I can tolerate. But it's none of my business. It's just annpying. You guys hang out everyday pretending to be close friends. Thing is you hate each other but you thought you can make use of each other so you guys stick together and drown your hatred and fill your self with all those pretentious emotions and hide your true feelings. ALL for exams. FYL.

Probably it doesn't matter to you people because although you guys keep saying you are not 'kiasu', you guys actually are. Very. It's like you get so stressed up until you get mad and frustrated and you refuse to talk or whatsoever not that I care. I just put on my poker face all the time. I don't get pissed because of exams, okay maybe I'll just whine but that's it.

Probably it's only me who can't stand all these fake personalities. Maybe I'm just being too honest sometimes. Not my feelings. Just honest bout some other things. Maybe I should learn how to act. Not only for myself. But act to like people I don't like, act to not like people I like, act to get away from bad stuff I did, act to get good results and act to act. Probably it's better this way.


********************************************************

If you read my previous post, I said that most probably teachers are not gonna give back any papers. I was soooo wrong. Every single teacher who came in class dropped the bomb on us and said bye. Yep. 6 papers. Add maths maths english history bm chemistry. Boooo. Let us all forget bout the A+ thing. Its annoying me. Cincha. Ugh.


Holidays is here! You know what? Teachers gave sooooooo many holiday homework I kinda of wish to not have holidays at all. Then maybe we wont have so many homeworks. Right? Hmm. Every single subject there's a homework. Some even up to 4 sets. Chogosipo! I finished history just now. HAHA. And half of BM. They even gave us the timetable. To do which subject on which day. Which hour. Its like 9-11am. And 8-10pm. GOD. Seriously. Takkan I have to wake up so early just to do the work and how to sleep back lah? I rather do from 8-12. But that aint gonna happen. Im gonna try to do alot during the weekend and do other things on weekdays. HEES.


Changed my braces to BLUE. GUESS WHY? :DDDD


Kaiyi just annoyed me in MSN. Cos she said OH! so freaking big. HAHAHAHA. But she doesnt know that she annoyed me. Unless she reads this post. HI LIANGKAIYI. Im so sorry I cant call you kaiqi anymore. Lol.



Labels:

Post a Comment