Miserable first day.
Saturday, March 13, 2010 // 0 comment(s)

=.=


My mum woke me up at 9am because some aircond man coming to fix my leaking aircond. Blah. ON A SATURDAY MORNING. So I went downstairs and attempted to finish my Chem holiday homework WHILE watching Hottie and Nottie and also Dalja's Spring. I think I got too distracted. Nope nada. Didnt finish it. Lol.


Went for BM tuition. ANNOYING. Gah. Mr Lee kept asking me questions but I didnt feel like answering so I said I dunno. HEES. Oh and they brought Izzie along to fetch me. SO SHOCKING. Lol. I carried her on the way home. We let her run in the house. She kept skidding. FUNNY LA. ♥


Napped.


Woke up and went Pizza Hut for dinner. It was raining so heavily. Lol. We ordered soooo much and obviously end up tapaoing everything home. Hahahaha.


Okay la. Gonna.. do something else now. I dunno what yet. Maybe tv maybe homework. More to tv. But lemme see first. ;D BYE.


Labels:

Post a Comment