Words
Thursday, September 12, 2013 // 0 comment(s)

I know I probably insult a lot of people, jokingly of course. I mean, that's how I usually communicate with friends I consider close to. Obviously I don't just go around insulting people I'm not close to because they'll take my words seriously. Seriously though...

Anyway, I just wanna emphasize that I won't insult someone whose self-esteem is already low. If someone is already insecure of her looks, I will try to pay her more compliments so she'll feel better about herself. This is because I know how it feels to have a low self-esteem.

If people actually notice, I only insult (I want to emphasize again: jokingly) people who have a mountain high of self-esteem, like if they're always showing off their muscles or always saying how good looking they are. Because I know they won't be affected by whatever other people say, they still feel good about themselves.

However, for someone with low self-esteem like me, when people say that I'm fat or ugly, I take them seriously because to me, their words are actually believable. I mean I'm actually really fat. I currently weigh at over 50 kg. For someone my height, I'm fat.

Which guy doesn't prefer a thin girl, to be honest?

Labels:

Post a Comment