Some people I can't stand
Friday, May 3, 2013 // 1 comment(s)

1. People who like to force me into doing something I don't want to do. 

I know I know. You'd say if I don't want to do something, nobody can force me to. Damn right you are. It's just bloody annoying how people think they have this power over me and that they can just talk me into doing something I really don't want to do. They try to guilt-talk me but I actually just see that as peer freaking pressure. Doesn't mean you're doing something and that means I have to, too. I just don't get it. Sometimes even though I'm not really against a certain idea, I'd stand strong and hold my ground just so they won't have the satisfaction. Why must y'all judge just because I'm not who you want me to be?

2. People who drive fast.

Mum just told me about someone she knew who drove fast and got involved in a car accident. Now he's still unconscious. And another accident where this new driver drove fast and drove into a pole. The entire family in the car died. I don't know why people must drive so freaking fast? I mean there's a reason speed limit exists. I'm a rule-breaker but only rules that don't matter in high school like how we were not allowed to wear ankle socks. You can't drive too slow either because that'll cause accidents too. But if you drive fast just to show off or to appear cool, nope, you're not as cool as you think you are. It's also bloody annoying how so many drivers speed on small roads like hello, what's the freaking point? I can drive fast too, but I choose not to. I don't mind dying but there are actual people on the roads. If I cause an accident, I won't be the only one dying. I try to not be selfish. Speeding and then risking everybody's lives are selfish acts. If you wanna commit suicide, please go consume rat poison or just stab yourself in the heart, don't endanger everybody else. Especially if you have passengers. Usually if I'm driving anybody else, I'd try to drive steadily so they'll feel comfortable and to make sure they'll be safe. Those who can drive are adults, so please act like one.


I don't even know why I'm suddenly so annoyed dhjskdhjkasdak and ignore any mistakes because I'm too lazy to check for errors.

Labels:


Anonymous Anonymous said on May 3, 2013 at 5:15 PM  

life sucks huh.

Post a Comment