People hear but they don't listen.
Sunday, April 7, 2013 // 0 comment(s)

Why, why is it so difficult for people to actually care for their friends and listen when they need to talk? Why is it so damn difficult to just be there and listen? I mean, how difficult is that? I can never understand.

I've learnt to rarely tell anyone anything or even to rant because I know no one actually cares shit about me and that they are not willing to listen what I've got to say. But friends told me to open up or else feelings are gonna be forever cooped up within me and it's unhealthy.

It's not that I didn't try. I honestly tried. And god, what feels worse than so-called bunch of friends who just laugh your problems off and literally connect your frigging problem to theirs, then conveniently change the topic back to them? Like wow, you must be more important than me because we're always, always only talking about your problem.

It's because I'm a listener. I'm willing to listen. You come to me with any problem, I might not be able to help out but at least I try to talk and make you talk so you'd feel better. I will be actually worried if my friends are not okay.

So why can't anyone do the same for me? 

Labels:

Post a Comment