25 facts about me
Sunday, March 17, 2013 // 0 comment(s)

I sleep a lot, during the day. I'm nocturnal. I don't have a choice you see. Football is usually late at night and it's just so much more peaceful to be online, read or listen to music at night.

I get bored very fast. I can't focus when I'm studying. Like after 10 minutes of studying, I have the urge to do something else. I can't play a game for more than a few months too, I just lose interest quickly.

I like spicy food.

I used to have a very very bad temper. I still do actually but it's so much better now, even I noticed.

If you wanna ask me out, bribe me with movie and Japanese food. That'll do.

Favourite artiste ever: Jay Chou.

I have a soft spot for babies and puppies.

I'm way too honest and straightforward.

I can't act because acting means having to be fake and I can't be fake.

I can't sing.

My favourite colour changes every now and then. For now, it's red and mint green.

Favourite beverage: water.

I like to paint my nails a lot.

I will never understand why some girls like to spend all their money on useless branded things. When like all other cheap handbags, the expensive ones rot too.

I'm actually quite sensitive to a lot of things but I just won't show it because I hate having people to feel bad for me. So I always act nonchalant.

I personally think I'm quite observant. I notice a lot of things because I like to watch people quietly, not in the creepy way though.

I like to look at the sky.

I've seen a meteor once.

I like guys with broad shoulders.

The first thing I look in people is their eyes. Or hair. Depends.

Batman > Spiderman.

Favourite cartoons are Tom & Jerry, Popeye the Sailorman, Scooby Doo and Spongebob Squarepants.

I don't eat tofu and mushrooms.

I love rain.

I don't know how to put on make up.


Labels: ,

Post a Comment