I don't think I'll ever like her
Thursday, October 6, 2011 // 0 comment(s)

It's like a routine to bitch about a certain lecturer in a new semester. Ok sry. I'm not gonna name her but you know I know enough. :D

She asked us to prepare for a presentation, it's only a practice for the real presentation later on. So today this bullshit presentation started. First up, the people from my current class. They presented okay so she got nothing to say except to be really unsatisfied that they took all their points from articles online. WHUT LIKE YOU EXPECT EVERYONE TO GO TO THE TINY SHIT LIBRARY TO SEARCH FOR ARTICLES FOR TOPICS LIKE THIS AND YOU OF EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW HOW USELESS OUR LIBRARY IS.

Actually before class, Vivian and I went downstairs to umm go to toilet (such lie HAHA). When we went back into the lecture room, I heard her scolding everyone else saying that they're very noisy and they're distracting her so if they don't wanna listen they can just leave and come back later. She also said, I need to focus (or something along these lines) because I'm going to give comments after the presentation. Note AFTER. LADY I KNOW WHAT'S DISTRACTING YOU: YOU EATING GUAVAS WHILE LISTENING TO STUDENTS' PRESENTATION. Talk about respect, you have none for those people who were presenting.

When they were presenting, she was like BLABLABLA TOO MANY WORDS I DONT WANT YOU TO READ FROM THE SLIDES WHO WROTE THIS ARTICLE WHERE DID YOU GET THIS ARTICLE DONT REPEAT THE SAME POINTS OK ENOUGH STOP WHAT IS THIS. Excuse me lady you wanna talk is it? Let you talk la. And, whole class understood that point they gave, only you didn't get it because you don't have basic in science! So, if you're not so smart, don't pretend! Because we know. We see through your layers of fats. And you said, Ok class next time try to use only about 5-10 minutes. WE COULD IF YOU STOP INTERRUPTING EVERY FREAKIN SECOND.

When it's our turn to present this Friday, Imma shut her up if she keeps interrupting. I'll be like, Excuse me miss, you said you will comment AFTER our presentation? This is a bit distracting for us. NOT TO MENTION SO ANNOYING I WANNA SLAP YOU. Ok I won't say that line. Lol.

I was so damned pissed at her! I don't like teachers like this. Don't feel so superior just because your English is good. So what? You're fat and ugly and bitchy. I don't think anybody likes you.

Thank god I saw Wooyoung and Wooyoung saw me. He just made me day thousand times better. :DDDD I shall not spazz here.

BECAUSE MY MUM READS MY BLOG. Lol.

Labels: , ,

Post a Comment