只想你明白我的心情
Wednesday, March 30, 2011 // 0 comment(s)

Form 6, it is. Sam Tet. 26-year-old managed to convince me. = = IKR.

Ok here it is. I'm still comtemplating. I don't know whether I should study medicine or mass comm. 2 are very different, I know. I've always wanted to be a doctor until I know what the process will be like. I don't think I can handle it very well and I'm not that smart either. Mass comm(journalism and photography), just because I'm interested. I think this field will be much more interesting and fun. However, I'm gonna study science for all I care and after that, I'll decide. This crossroad has one too many junctions, one wrong turn, bang, I'm dead. 

Currently googling about Samsung Galaxy S. = = I've figured out almost everything except MMS and zero facebook. Damn.


It was merely a rollercoaster ride for me.

Labels: ,

Post a Comment