Post-trials.
Sunday, August 29, 2010 // 0 comment(s)

It means school everyday plus piles of papers as homework to prepare us for damned SPM plus results for trials. Mofu! I feel like crying now. I need my bbs, eodiya? ;___;


I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL TMRW. 


Blah. Pic spam time! Gotta watch badminton now too. :D

KyuMin. My all time fav couple. :D

EunHae. World wide fav couple.

KyuWook. Cutest couple ever! Makes me wanna bawl at their marriage one day. T.T
Where can you get a smile this serene? My bias. ♥

So this is why I love you, Sungmin? Rofl.

Bb Hyukjae I love you, beautiful sakdfhciw.

FIRST LOVE = Donghae.

Best leader ever, nae sarang Leeteuk.

 URINEUN SUPERJUNI O-REYO.

Okay my mood is blahblahblah whenever I think of that imaginary instruments moment in ss3. Ohgash. Looking at our beautiful angel trying to hold back his tears, all I want to do is have him in my arms and tell him that everything will be okay, you have us, and our love. This is sad but at least you have us. SIGH.

Labels: , , , ,

Post a Comment