Awfully confusing day.
Saturday, April 17, 2010 // 0 comment(s)

I was so confused all the time today. I am still confused now. o.0

I woke up and went to Kopitiam for breakfast. I love the rendang chicken. ♥

Went for tuition. Goodness. It was so hot and stuffy that I had some breathing difficulty. HAHA. Peiqi was so concerned. :DDDD

Went Pizza Hut for dinner. And missed the first half of the match. Actually I only watched the last twenty minutes. But its okay. I recorded. I can watch the first half tomorrow. And you know what? The most happening part of the whole match was the last minute. HAHA. Awesome. Scholes scored. At the last second. It was sooooo happyfying. I couldnt stop screaming silently well I couldnt scream loudly cos dad was furious about losing the camera charger and he was finding for it frantically so I couldnt just be so mean so I acted all sad but I squealed a lot. HEH. Yay the match ended with a 0-1 for man city man utd. :D HAPPY HAPPY!

OH AND GUESS WHAT I FOUND HAHAHAHAHA EPIC.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ITS HEECHUL OPPA AND HIS TRADEMARK SMIRK ON HIS DRIVING LICENSE DAMN COOL WTF CAN I DO THAT ON MINE TOO? :D BUT IM GONNA HAVE TO PRACTISE THAT SMIRK TO PERFECTION HAHA I NEED TO LOOK LIKE HIM ON MY DRIVING LICENSE OMO CINCAH COOL.

Im going for the driving thing tomorrow so gotta sleep earlier. Blah. Im not excited. Everytime I beria-ria wanna drive my mum sure go and potong stim saying that I cannot learn to drive. So now I finally lost the mood to learn she kept bugging me to learn wtf. Whatever lah. I should learn to like to learn driving. ANNYEONGHIJUMUSEYO.

SuJuFever ♥

Labels: ,

Post a Comment