Zhoumi
Sunday, April 18, 2010 // 0 comment(s)

6.30am- Woke up, bathed and got dressed.
7.00am- Ate peanut butter chocolate bread.
7.30am- Mr Thomas came and fetched me to LSA.
9.00am- Shafiai guy started the talk. He's funny but I was too damn lazy to laugh. Ha Ha.
12.00pm- Talk ended.
12.10pm- Ate lunch which is 2 sardine(I think) sandwiches and 100 plus.
12.15pm- Mr Thomas started teaching bout the gears clutch accelerator brake steering and all.
Sometime after- I drove and it was not easy. It was scary omg.
3.15pm- END.
After that- Bathed and slept and couldnt wake up for dinner.


Im still tired wtf. Thank you Sultan for the birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY. :D


OH AND AND AND TOMORROW IS ZHOUMI'S BIRTHDAY.

 15

 ♥

I think we all love his smile. :D

ZHOUMI AH, SHENG RI KUAI LE. WO MEN FEI CHANG AI NI. NI YAO JIA YOU O.


Bye.

Labels: , ,

Post a Comment