15 forever.
Monday, April 19, 2010 // 0 comment(s)

I quote Khershin, Today felt exactly like a Sunday.

:D

I woke up early just to have breakfast at kopitiam. Again. I like breakfasts, I just don't like it too early in the morning and the waking-up part. Hah.

Then we tagged along with our parents to the clinic to do some stuff. We were desperate to get outta house but mummy said no at first wtf. We were saying, TEENAGERS our age normally sit in their dark rooms listening to stupid emo songs wearing all black BUT US, we wanna tag along with our parents BUT they don't even allow that. HAHA.

FOL.

I watched some tv napped and went to pologround. AGAIN. It's a once in a blue moon thing. Anyway, we walked 2 rounds only. Yeah more than enough la sheesh.

I watched somemore tv while daddy ransacked the cupboard and looked through those old pictures and later bro mum and I joined him. HAHA. The pictures are so funny. Omo. I should upload some here next time. HAHA.

School tomorrow. Boohooooooo.

*******************

Happy birthday Zhoumi. 15 forever.

Labels: , ,

Post a Comment