We ate at Riche Montana.
Friday, December 18, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

Again. HAHA.


Okay this is like some stuff my daddy organised. Why until its over I still dunno what function its supposed to be? Lol. I just went and ate nia. Whatever lah. Everyone went daddy's clinic and had a meeting. At the patient's waiting place. Wtf. Lol. After the meeting, everyone went Riche Montana for dinner. We booked the whole downstairs.


Pics next week. I'll update this again okay.


****************************************************

I kinda had a fangirl moment here.  HAHA. ANYWAYS. SuJu-M was on 100% Entertainment. And today also! 9pm. Channel 301. AEC. WATCH OKAY?


And I couldn't record alot of programmes today because of the stoopid fudding rain. Gah. So angry. Couldn't watch Music Bank. And Table of Glory. But I recorded the rerun for this drama. Music Bank one I have to wait for those KPop sites to upload lah. SAD.


Oh and we're going down to KL tomorrow. Fetch bro home from his tennis competition and maybe some shopping(hint hint hint)?


******************************************************

OH MY GOD. JUST WATCHED 100% E!! OH MY GOD. I CANNOT DESCRIBE ALREADY. OMG. GO WATCH YOURSELF LAH. SO FLIPPING CUTE GAWD! MY KYUHYUN AND SIWON. AND HANKYUNG. AND RYEWOOK. OMG OMG OMG. AND HENRY AND ZHOU MI. LOVES! AND OMG DONGHAE SUPER WHAT ONE LOR. MAKE TILL KYUHYUN JEALOUS WTF. HAHAHAHA. SO SWEET LAH HE. HAHAHAHA. THOSE KIDS. ARE. OMFG. CUTE! BREATHE BREATHE.


Okay. Gotta go pack already. HAHA. Anyeonghikaseyo.


I is Mrs Cho today. :D

Labels: ,

Post a Comment