Muscular hubbies.
Wednesday, December 23, 2009 // 0 comment(s)


First of all sure must put HJ one. ♥
 
Youngsaeng.
 
KIM BUM!
 
Nichkhun. :D
 
OMGEE I VERY SCARED OF RAIN ONE LOR SO MANY ABS CAN DIE.
 
Jay. Muscles all over.
 
Siwon. =)
 
Last but not least, man with the biggest boobs, Taeyang.  :DDD


ALL SO GOOD LOOKING RIGHT? BREATHE. NAH OLD MAN, AS I PROMISED.


**********************************************

5th of december 2009

I woke up at 12pm today. Blah. Because the chinese lady wanna clean my room. Boohoo. Watched tv and ATE! Mummy baked buttercake today. So super nice lor. Went and sent bro for tennis and bought some stuff for Laksa. Mummy cooked Laksa yesterday. I LOVE LOVE LOVE. ♥♥♥ So fat now.


Just now went and chatted with mum, aunt and sis while mummy is gardening. Let Izzie out for some exercise. We ourselves had some exercise too. Lol. Would have taken a pic but too late already. Because know what? IZZIE CLIMBED AND KISSED THE MONK STATUE IN OUR GARDEN WHAT TURF!! So cute lor. HAHA.


Ugh. Stomachache now. UGH UGH.


Oh yeah. Got undang tomorrow. Needa listen for so flipping long. 5 hours I think. Gad save me! So tonight gotta sleep early. Shit.


Boobai.

************************************

23rd of december 2009

Had tennis lesson just now. Wtf. So freaking tiring. God. =.=


Tomorrow's plan
1. Take results with sis. HAHA. She refuses to let me follow cos she scared very embarrassing if her results not good. Lol. Mad one.

2. Watch movies. Either Avatar / Alvin and the Chipmunks / The  Treasure Hunter.

3. Mabel's house at night. Got somekinda christmas party. On the eve. HAH.

4. Sleep.


Im so sleepy now. Yawns.


Maybe I go and watch those programmes I recorded then sleep lor. SUPER TIRED WTF.


Night night. ♥

Labels: ,

Post a Comment