Super happy one lor.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I SUPER PAPPY TODAY CAN FAINT.


Imagine, if in a day, you can see your hubbies everywhere in every channel, you pappy or not?



YESTERDAY RIGHT. In Star Golden Bell Challenge, got my Jonghyun and Key(and his senget helmet/hair ahahaha). And Sungmin. KYAAA. Before I watched that, I was watching last week's SGB I recorded. Got all 5 of SS501's member.s SO PAPPY. OMG Kyujong brought a toydog together with him. Omg. So cute lor. He said he scared of real dogs ma yeah so need fake dog. WTF SO PUNNY. He became a Seoul native so he very pappy like me. HAHA.

Then HJ said he sleeps without clothes on. OMG OMG OMG I FAINT ALREADY BUT I WOKE UP AND CONTINUE OMG OMG OMG. SO HOT. AND KYUJONG AND HYUNG JOON SEE BEFORE. WHAT LUCKY BIATCHES. And they keep attacking Hyung Joon. Poor boy. Jungmin did the last challenge but failed la. He super cute la. Pity him, they said he looks old. =/



After that show, got Invincible Youth. OMG. Got Narsha, Sunny, Hara, Hyomin, Yuri etc. Then the guy lied to them his another son is here. SUDDENLY MY CHOI MINHO APPEARED. And you should see how Narsha(she's already 29 but Minho 19 only) screamed. GAD. They all went giler I tell you. When he showed his CHARISMATIC GAZE, I think they died and went to heaven. Screamed like lil girls omg. Well, of course cos Minho super cute and pretty lor.

 

Well. I would scream too. HAHAHAHAHAHAA.


THEN THEN THEN. LAST FRIDAY GOT MUSIC BANK RIGHT. GOT UKISS, MBLAQ, SHINEE AND 2PM. GADDDD. CHIO. I CANT STOP REPEATEDLY WATCHING 2PM'S PERF. THE ENDING ALWAYS DIFF ONE. VERY NAIS. JUNSU!! AND SHINEE SANG JOJO. BLABLABLAHHHH. I CANNOT TAHAN LAGI. SO DAMN CUTE.


OH THEN TODAY. Actually very sad one. Coz we went Menglembu. So missed You're My destiny. It was raining super heavily so cannot record properly. So recording failed. I recorded the rerun though. We went Menglembu IN SUPER HEAVY RAIN(why ah everyday don rain, rain today?) and bought DA KAO MIN I think. Lol. Then the super kind sales rep belanja us tea at Indulgence. HAHAHAH SO NAIS. I ordered Spider(float) Coke one. Why is it Spider ah? So weird. So big a cup can die. Forgot to take pics. HAHA. Hungry ma. And trifle. The strawberry one. MAD NICE LOR. GAD. Miss it already.


Then come back I super sad coz never record dou You're My Destiny. So I flip through channels and saw Let's Go Dream Team on 303. I totally forgotten bout it. HAHAHAHA. And as usual la, got any shows with our hubbies, Melanie will text me. LOL. So. I recorded it also. Okay why i record everything one? Lol. =.= MINHO MINHO MINHO. AND EUNHYUK EUNHYUK EUNHYUK. These two ah, like rivals only but actually they all in a team one lor. What lah. I watched till halfway only. Continue later. HAH.
 

 
 
Zis is Eunhyuk. Since zis is his virgin appearance on mii blog, I put on 2 pics of him. HAHA. ♥


Nao 90210 starting. So gotta ciao. BAI.

Labels:

Post a Comment