Mewwy Kissmas!
Friday, December 25, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Not my celebration. But we all 1 Malaysia mah.


Oh and.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Anyways. My whole whole whole holiday, the only place we go is KL, of all places. Yep. How nice.


IT WAS NICE!


Guess why?


HAHAHA. So firstly, we went Pavilion cos our hotel is like opposite Pavilion. =.=

Fake snow. :)

Crowds. :(

SHOPPING! :D


We ate so much we couldnt walk. FOL.


We saw Nicholas Teo.


Oh wait. The reason we went KL is cos my bro got some tennis comp there. Yeah.


ITS NO GOOD THERE. HOT LIKE IN SAUNA. FREE SAUNA.


SKIP ALL THESE. 


The point I was happy.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|



MOMO LOVE CAST!


JIRO WANG, WANG JING LUN, GABY LAN, SPHINX DING AND AND AND GODFREY GAO!!!!


For all pics for this trip, go here lah. Look for the 24th of Dec 09 post.


But I will absolutely post those pics I have in my phone soon. :)


Took sis's results with her. Straight string of As. But Pn Zainah congratulated ME instead of sis. What a joke.


Then Kai and me went to JJ. Watched Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 and The Treasure Hunter(JAY CHOU!! BARON CHEN!). When Kai didnt snooze off at all, means these 2 movies are awesome. I'll review on both later too. HAHA. Needa play Pong now.


The party was fun. But kinda mean of them. ANYWAYS.


MEWWY KISSMAS AGAIN! ♥

Labels: , ,

Post a Comment