Breakfast makes me say FML.
Thursday, December 10, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

Waking up early everyday obviously bro/mum/sis wake me up one. Only for one reason. Breakfast. We normally go Kopitiam. The one in Ipoh Garden South. Well. Alot of days. Everytime after breakfast we'll visit Pretty Pets the pet shop near daddy's clinic. And wait at daddy's clinic. Today I straightaway went for dental appointment. Because on my initial dental appointment day, I refused to wake up and so I decided not to go its at 9am la what turf. Sandra took off her braces already but I haven't few more months fml. And then straight went and chop my hair at Jack's Salon. I no more hair. T.T Nemai. I wanna cut boycut already HMPH. So I do about all those stuffs IF I wake up early for breakfast. If I don't which is almost everyday, I wake up at 12pm/1pm, then walk around, bathe, lunch. Tv. Come online. HAHAHA.



OH AND AND AND TODAY IS AN EXCEPTIONAL. I WENT FOR A JOG IN POLOGROUND OMG. I WAS TELLING SIS, EVERYONE WILL BE SO PROUD OF ME WHEN THEY KNOW THAT I JOGGED/WALKED. HAHAHAHA. :D


Pics time!



 
 
Lol. So studious in Kopitiam.
 
Tsih Tzu! OMG SO CUTE!
 



Poodle! Aww. So cute.



In daddy's clinic.



In Sam Tet.
 
MY FAV CARTOON USED TO BE POPEYE. HE'S GONE NOW. =(



Sam Tet very nice lor. Its like everyone can go back to school during holidays. Why ours cannot one? Too strict already lor. They all so cute la. Form 1 so short one. Wear slippers run here run there. LOL.


Okay la. Dowan to promote Sam Tet already.


FML.


*******************************

Oh and Im taking the undang test tomorrow. Wish me luck. =/

Labels: ,

Post a Comment