2009 in school.
Thursday, December 31, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

Okay time to do serious review on this year. Actually for one, this year isn't my best year. Lots of conflicts, misunderstandings, gossiping(which I sometimes loathe), all the failing in my studies, my weak form(lack of exercise) etcetera etcetera.


What a pain.



We were all eager.


Excited.


All charged up.


And confident.


For this year.



The honeymoon year my foot. Daddy even said, There's no need for tuitions, Form 4 is a honeymoon year. But after this year, Form 3 is more like a honeymoon year. Seriously. We were all excited because most of us got our straight As. And we couldn't wait to know what classes we got into but before that, the big decision. Our choice to choose between science and art.



 It's hard for us to choose.

New packages so we weren't familiar. I chose Accounts because I like Maths and I think I will like it better than Basic Economics, not because I want to be in 4science1. Many chose Accounts, therefore there was 2 classes for Accounts students. Actually I rather be in science2. But my parents wouldn't like that. So its settled. I chose Science. Thats also because I have absolutely no idea what I want to do in the future. Im not an ambitious person.



Everyone looks down on me, they think I can't do work.


Maybe I can't. Whatever. I'm not ambitious so I wont get anything I want, most of the time. It is my fault. When people ask me what I want to do, I'd say, I dunno yet. I don't wanna be a doctor because I just am not a doctor kinda person. I feel nauseous looking at wounds. So no. So anyway, I chose science and I studied it. This is decided, so then I just gotta make myself comfy in class and continue working hard.



But I do admit I don't work as hard as I wanted to. I failed. Heh.




But anyway, we got happy with our friends.


As I said, maybe we disliked some certain people. But at least there was no war right? :D I wasn't influenced to dislike anyone this year. I stand on my point, I don't go around loathing people and gossip a lot bout the person and be happy bout it. I minimized my gossip. It's sinful my friends. Heh. And yeah. I need to get something out of my system. Whoever who's two-faced, although you are my friend, but I can't stand people hate someone and suddenly be omfg close to the person for fun, for nothing. No reason at all. But after all that closeness, then suddenly turn around and say, Omg, she's sooo annoying I hate her. Why is she talking to me? God. Not cool. If I don't like anyone, I'd make it obvious or just be okay with the person. I don't talk excessively but I don't just gossip bout the person and feel superior over that.

 
Not cool.( I don't mean that Hongki is not cool just that this look is like scolding people )

Beside all those bitching, we are actually quite good friends. And classmates. We helped each other out. In anything at all. We got together and "fight" teachers. Okay not a good thing. But at least we don't physically fight them. Heh. Except those pembodeks, we all will argue with teachers over things. Debate. It's nice sometimes. Because teachers don't even mind. They are open-minded. And ready to listen to new ideas. But sometimes I voice out because the teacher ain't making any sense and doesn't und what she's talking about. Our favourite teacher is Mr Cheang, unanimously. He's hilarious. Smart. Fullstop.


April's Fool. I mention this day because unfortunately, its my birthday. And we had fun pranking the teachers. Ms Loh, Pn Push and Mr Cheang(we failed miserably). Thank god they're open-minded or else I think we are as dead as dead meat, literally.


We protested a lot because we always get the 'Dirtiest Class' award. That's because teachers don't fill in the form daily so yeah. Not our fault. ;) And also, Pn Normaria said we're the noisiest class, oh, how could that be? No way in hell. I think. We are just happy. Oh and prefects are the noisy ones. Don't blame the rest of us, especially me. I normally sleep my way through if there's no teacher or read my book. Okay fine Im geeky but not smart. How unfortunate for me. And also, we protested the Kebun Angkat thing for like years already but no, they are continuing the project. It's not even working. I was thinking right, maybe, just maybe we can propose the idea to Mrs Lee, ask her to hire more gardeners and abort the Kebun Angkat failed project. APPLAUSE FOR WAILYNN!





And of course, we talked bout guys, boyfriends.


CELEBS. Gossip Girl!! And. BOF was so super red hot famous this year. But why now only people get so gila over BOF? Because now only stupid 8tv air it mah. Jing and I started our own frenzy. We giggle like mad during classes if there's BOF last night. We tried to muffle our laughters and giggles. But I think we kinda failed. Whole class realised except teachers. Lol. Lemme show you why we giggled so much.




Lee Minho. Im not much of a fan. YOU might like him. Boo.


 
 
Kim Hyunjoong. Why is he so hot ah? And I like him a lot so I post 3 pics, cannot ah?




He can be sexy.


Happy.

Mysterious. Mischievious. Sweet.
Kim Sang Bum. Kim Bum for short. LOVES!!



Kim Jun. Prince Song. ♥

Got urge to giggle or not? GOT LEH. Heh.


Then exams. Oh gosh. We always get super stressed up because exam periods are long long looooong, my point is, it can't possibly get any longer. Like 3 weeks. FOL. And it's study study study. I don't even get to talk properly with my friends. Sobs. We complain and complain and complain. Duh. We complained that Sivics shouldn't be a exam subject in school. We complained that teachers didn't even touch some super complicated chapters(which is true!) and we're supposed to und it ourselves. If we so clever, no need teacher already lah. Mad meh? And then. Some nonsense teacher starts talking/scolding DURING exam. God. We couldn't concentrate. Seriously wanna throw pen at her but my pens too precious somemore later get her skin then very dirty so better not lor. I wanted to throw shoes but my shoes also need money to buy one okay. So fine! And OH MY GOD. When it's time to get back our results, we were like hysterical already. No one wants to fail right? Thank god I hadn't fail anything yet. :D


ohandlemmetellyouonesecret, ibrokedownthenightbeforechemexamforfinals. thatscosiwassuperstressedup. Andcouldn'tundthechaptersteacherdidn'tteachatallsonotmyfault,really.


One more thing, I was reaaaaaaally lucky to be still in 5science1. I was like. So shocked. Couldn't believe it. I thought if I went to science2, it isn't really a big deal but don't wanna disappoint my parents, I was thinking of sitting alone, next to Mr Bin. Hahah. Should be fun and I can concentrate then.



I just can say, Form 3 to Form 4 is really a big step. A huge one. Life-changing.

2009 IS ACTUALLY THE BEST YEAR FOR ME BECAUSE I AM OFFICIALLY A KPOP FAN AND IM HAPPY BOUT THAT. ♥


Thank you for reading. I myself also lazy to reread. Lol.

Labels: ,

Post a Comment