Reasons on why I love KPop Part 1.
Sunday, November 22, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

Okay. I'll keep this professional as my sister says that she wants to see my professional blogpost. HAHA.


So. Why do I love KPop so much? Thats the big question. I'll list them reasons out. THEN YOU'LL UNDERSTAND. AND get influenced. :D


Firstly, it started when..
Jing: EH. YOU GOT WATCH BOYS OVER FLOWERS OR NOT?
Me: No. What's that?
Jing: Go watch la. Channel 303. 9pm. My friend asked me to watch one.
( Okay I admit. Obviously the convo isn't this simple. I edited it simply because I don remember. =.= )


AND BOYS OVER FLOWERS IS WHEN ALL HEAVEN BROKE LOOSE. ♥


Okay. You see, in Meteor Garden, Hana Yori Dango and Boys Over Flowers, all 3 different versions, I dunno why I'll get SO obsessed with the Hua Ze Lei, Hanazawa Rui and Yoon Jihu's roles. Dammit. So. Indirectly I'll fall DEEPLY in love with Vic Zhou( OMG HE'S SO HOT ), Oguri Shun and KIM HYUN JOONG!! I LOVE HYUN JOONG! Omg. You know that but you dunno why right? I'll get to that later. THEN. Lee Minho is the main guy. Obviously he's hot. But I don have the hots for him idk why. BUT. ITS DIFFERENT WITH KIM BUM! You get totally mesmerized by EVERYTHING Kim Bum does. Omg. HE'S SO ADORABLEEE AND LOVELY AND CUTE AND HOT AND ETC. You get my point. While Kim Joon is redunkulously cute with his stupid English (eg: YO BRO. COME ON. ). BUT HE'S NOT LIKE KIM BUM OR HJ.


Okay I starting 2nd paragraph. I don like long paragraphs. Lol. So. I started getting obsessed with Kim Bum SO MUCH I WANNA DIE. Jing and I will get super excited on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings we tend to squeal nonstop. Trying to muffle our excitement. Sigh. We were depressed shit when BOF ended. =( ANYWAYS. Hyun Joong. ♥ I get so addicted to seeing him on the drama. His sad role made me wanna cry so much. He's hot btw. :D


THEN. I get to know bout his band. SS501. You must be living UNDER, not in, the cave if you dunno them. Consists of Kim Hyun Joong, Kim Kyu Jong, Kim Hyung Joon, Park Jungmin and Heo Young Saeng. They're my band. ♥ I love them. But of course I like the others too. I dunno but SS501 widened my initially limited knowledge of the Entertainment World. I felt surprising idk SMART. Haha. So I got to know Big Bang (OMG. GD'S LIKE MY FAV NAO. HE'S SO HOT!! ), SHINee, FT Island, 2PM, DBSK ( I know bout them since I dunno when la. They're sooo famous la okay and Jo Lee kept going crazy bout them yeah so. ), f(x) and T-ARA.


Okay. Here goes.


1. They are VERY good looking. Don't you realise? They are like gods or something. They look so nice they make guys feel intimidated (GUYS, DON SAY YOU'RE NOT AND DON SAY THAT THEY'RE GAY, YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS ) and girls fall in ♥ with them. And DEEPLY in love. How can anyone look so good you ask? DON EVER THINK OF PLASTIC SURGERIES. Of course some of them did some jobs but NOT ALL OKAY. Anyways. Getting late. I'll post up some pictures and you'll see for yourselves. :D They're all eye candies. They're in random order Im too lazy to sort them out. Heh.
Hyun Joong.
Jay. I HEAR GASPS. :D
Hyun Joong.
TOP.
Hyun Joong.
GD.
Jay again.
Taeyang. HIS BOOBS SO HUGE RIGHT? ='(
Yunho.
Yunho.
Youngsaeng.
Hyun Joong. *cries*
Hyun Joong. Hyung Joon.
Seunghyun.
Kim Bum.
Taeyang.
Kim Bum.
Kim Bum.
Kim Bum.
Kim Bum. Again. Lol. Why so many Kim Bum one?


SO. HOT OR NOT? *grins*


I'll continue with the other reasons tomorrow. I have the whole holidays. Whats the rush right? Night nanbas (friends)! ♥

Post a Comment