Holidays.
Monday, November 30, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

One of the reasons Im here is because Im extremely bored. You might say, Oh. Why don't go have a nap because isn't that what you love to do most? Well. Yeah. Its in my genes. I even nap during huge exams. Yeah. Whatever you say. But. The reason Im not napping now is because if I nap now, I'll be staring at the ceiling, literally, until let's say, 3am. No good. No good at all. So now I blog enough enough first. HAHA. Oh and I just finished reading a novel. NOW I NO MORE NOVELS. Chinese STORYBOOKS(not novels) VERY VERY boring I tell you. Boo. And no Im not gonna reread Twilight or HP series anytime soon because no, Im not that bored yet. Maybe Im gonna read my classic novels but sayang lor. Later very fast finish then Im left with no books already. I'd feel so insecure then you pay me insurance ah?


And. I cannot go out and watch movies either because mummy and daddy not home so they dont allow us out but they syok syok go Bangkok. So selfish. =( BUT THEY BOUGHT BAGS FOR ME AND SIS!! AND WATCH OR SMTG FOR BRO. SO HAPPY!! But aunt is here so not so bored. I would work out but I dowan to. HAHAH. I know Im fat and all(yeah shoot all your critiques me don care), but very lazy lor. I'll work out when I reach 50 kg okay? Which is soon. So now. Gimme ideas on what to do.


YOU KNOW WHAT? I ACTUALLY STOOD IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE TO THINK WHAT I SHOULD DO. FUNNY OR NOT. LOL. I AM THAT BORED.


1. Read novels. - I will lah. Not now yet. No mood. Now so super hot. AIKS.
2. Watch tv. - I've been doing that for like, the whole day and the whole 2 weeks. So excuse me if I find that a lil boring. But of course I'll watch when got nice shows like You're My Destiny, One Million Star, CSI, 100% Entertainment, Gossip Girl etc. And when got huge football matches like the Arsenal-Chelsea and Real-Barca one. Though Arsenal and Real both lost. BUT NICE MATCHES MA WHAT TO DO.
3. Nap. - No. I just told you why I dowan to right? *points up*
4. Look at brother annoying aunt. - I GOT SO FREE MEH? CHOI.
5. Look at brother play chess with aunt and wins all the time. - No. Its the same as number 4 because in the process of playing chess with aunt, he annoys her.
6. Bake. - I DID THIS. I mean, we. We all baked some choc muffins. SO DELICIOUS. But sis seems so kelam kabut w/o mummy here. HAHAHA.
7. Eat. - I just did that. I ate 3 muffins. 3. CHOC. MUFFINS. You say can die or not?
8. Sing. - No.
9. Bathe my dog. - No.
10. Talk to my maid. - Nah. I prefer to bathe my dogs. :D
11. Go for tuitions. - You think I dowan meh? No tuitions to go for. So sad. T.T
12. Clean the house. - No.
13. Practise piano. - OH YEAH. FORGOTTEN BOUT THAT. I'll do that tonight. But piano teacher went Rome, Italy. NO FAIR ONE. Why she can go? Why I cannot? Why? Boo very angry ah.
14. Write a book. - No. My English sucks and teacher asked me to not write story so I wont.
15. Weigh myself. - NO WAY. Maybe after I wotk out which is not anytime soon.


SO TELL ME LAH NOW. GOT WHAT TO DO. SO BORED LOR CAN ROT. I MEAN, IM ALREADY ROTTING. I WANNA GO AND FIND MY FRIENDS AND PLAY. PLAY WHAT IDK. I JUST WANNA FIND THEM AND PLAY!!


Okay lah. I blog until very bored already also no one read one except my parents. AHAHA. Okay bye.

Labels:

Post a Comment