Wordpress.
Sunday, November 29, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

I was trying to create a Wordpress account. But its so complicated and I, the girl who is lacking of patience, GAVE UP! :D


So happy now no needa have another blog. Stupid idea in the first place. I was just bored and didn't want to update this blog coz nothing to blog about. But now that stoopid idea gave me something to blog about. HAHA. Ironicly not ironic. What flip.


1. Everything's too formal.

2. So many buttons to click I also wanna faint liao. Have to edit this edit that then in the first place they shouldn't go pandai pandai help me write everything.

3. ITS JUST TOO COMPLICATED! ITS NOT USER FRIENDLY. WHAT FLIP I VERY ANGRY AH. Don't believe then go try it yourself.

4. Okay bai. Wanna watch vids. And Arsenal-Chelsea match starting liao. BAI.


Oh yeah. Later got Barca-Real match also. SO EXCITED!

Labels:

Post a Comment