Oh boy.
Monday, October 19, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

They're so SMOKING HOT RIGHT? ♥






OHMAIGOD. WATCH THIS VID. Its Kwon Ji Yong and his redunkulous hairstyle. OMGEE. I love it. HAHAHAHAH. And he did a Michael Jackson! Unsuccessful moonwalk but still. GOD. Then he showed the VIPs the sketchbook and they screamed like crap. I would. AND I THINK HE ASKED THEM TO SUPPORT TAEYANG. AWESOME MAN.


Okay. Gotta keep this short. Its so late ady. Lol.


ManCity-Wigan 1-1. Draw. Yay, Sandra. Hees.


Sis went for the 1 M'sia thingo. Last time I went for the Badawi one. IT WAS IN THE AFTERNOON! At least hers now at night. Boohoo. Mumma and Dada went for dinner. So me and bro left at home. We watched The Million Star, Million Star, Sonny with a Chance, Wizards at the Waverly Place. Rewatched ICNT, Gossip Girl etc. GOD. All while studying History. Lollies. Then came upstairs to watch Genius Go Go Go and ManCity's match. Woots. Then came online.


So sleepy now. Everyone's asleep early today. Lol.


Just now in BM tuition, Mr Lee called me freaking 3 times. WTF? Normally when he ask me to answer, I will. But dunno why tadi malas. So I just said Tak Tau. Lol. I did that for the 1st 2 times. I answered for the 3rd time la. Its like he doesnt believe that I tak tau. Bullshit.


Umm. Ciaoz then. ♥


OH YEA. HAPPY BELATED DEEPAVALI.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONGHAE. ♥♥

Post a Comment