Random pictures.
Sunday, September 27, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

EH. MY HOUSE'S GARDEN LOOKS QUITE PRETTY EH. =O

HAHA. Mabel.
BROTHER.
SHE WAS SINGING JAY CHOU'S QING TIAN. IT WAS RAINING.
This door leads to nowhere except the ground floor. Lol.
BANANA SPLIT OF SAN MARCO. AWESOME.
Kai.
Me. PeiQi.
GOD. THIS IS FLIPPIN HILARIOUS I WANNA DIE.
Gad.

It still sucks.
Her phone.

My old pedicure.

I wrote this! Coz you can actually see his totally sengetted writing. Lol.
GD!
This is actually Jing's idea. Then after I drew this ONCE, every of my sis and bro's folio and projects sure they ask me to draw this. =.=Lol. Sista.:D
=)
Okay. My camera sucks. My secondary camera sucks even more. =(
My new pedicure.
THE DAMNED RAT!
My bro drew this because when he was studying, he SUDDENLY found out that Kim Bum is everywhere in his books. LOL.



So. School seriously tomorrow. No joke man. I dunno how to pack my bag. =(


Sam and Shir won I Wanna Be A Model. =.=


Karen is awesome.


Man Utd match on the 30th!


It'd be sad if there's no memories to cherish. Memories to ashes.


Anyeong. My blog song is You Are The One by SuJu. Its in their first album I think. :D


****************************************

Post a Comment