Sunday, September 27, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

Lol. Big Bang's Lies. I love the song BUT WHERE'S DAESUNG? =(




Updates:
Man Utd-Stoke 2-nil. (Berbatov and O'shea)
Real Madrid-Tenerife 3-nil. (Benzema 2, Kaka)
Liverpool-Fulham 6-1. GILA SHIT I TELL YOU. ( Torres 3!, Gerrard, Babel 2!)


My brother's laughing like the mad wicked witch now. And he's imitating me saying DUH!. ROFL. And he cant say things backward. LMAO.


30th got another ManU match!


I woke up for extra tuition class. Lol. I wanted to wake up at 10. But I only woke up at 10am when my sis woke me up. =.= Came home and PRACTISED PIANO AGAIN! :D Grandma cooked curry noodles for lunch.


AND DANG!














SCHOOL



















TOMORROW!




Diu


We've got a story bout DIri di sitU, hawt dawg master, me, Mr Kwon, Dennis Oh, Seunghyun, Kim Bum and Hyun Joong! Lol. It was super hilarious.


Anyways. This might be the last post before school starts. SIGHHH. Malas nak pergi sekolah laa. Now Im looking forward to the Deepavali holiday. Lol. I LOVE MALAYSIA!


Btw, Bryan, I didnt go out during the holidays to watch movie. =/ I lost.


I WANT TO GO OUT DAMMIT.


Well. Anyeong! ♥(HAHAHAHAH)

Post a Comment