Dennis Ohmygod
Saturday, September 5, 2009 // 0 comment(s)







Okay. The hardest question in the world: which picture looks the best?


Yes. This is just a quickextra quick phase. He's not my future husband.


So. So. So. Icantstopgrinningcozhehasallthedamnedqualitiestobemyhusband


I was watching FourFourTwo. One word: hot like crap. Okay la. 3 words.


Yay. US Open! Federer won yesterday. Now he's playing against Hewitt. Woots. Nadal looks so hot now that he cut his hair short. HAWT.


I didnt know that Berbatov looks so handsome. Damn. I used the handsome word.


Today. At BM tuition, we were about 10 minutes early. So. We slept! I didnt dream. =( When I woke up, I temporarily forgot that Im at tuition and I was wondering why the heck there's so many people. HAHAHA. Damnnomatterhowfunnyhistextsareyoucantpossibledenythathe'scute!


Im a terrible amateur blogger. What the hell. I missloveee tomorrow!


AND YESHH. MONDAY'S A HOLIDAY AND OBVIOUSLY, IT'LL BE THE DAY I TRY TO FINISH ALL MY HOMEWORKS. =)


I still love love LOVE Malaysia! (I sound like Ben Stiller from The HeartBreak Kid)


I still love Bianca. C:

Post a Comment