All the freedom.
Sunday, September 6, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

Hell. He's sexy.






He looks so good! RIGHT?


By the way, JayJayJayJayJayJayJayJayJay! No. Not Jay Chou. Jaebum!


dfsairqHOMGnfdirhIosrchwDONfhsuhoMINDahuwTOUCHINGaskrhiTHEefhanlABS!


THEN. SeungHyun! I shall go back to my room and eat myself. Im so DISLOYAL!


World Cup Qualifier Updates
ARGENTINA-BRAZIL 1-2. (WOOTS!)
DENMARK-PORTUGAL 1-1.(WHAT THE CRAP)


Ed-Westwick-lookalike-Denmark-Goalie was good. Real good. Ronaldo and teammates had so many near-goals BUT this goalie saved EVERYTHING. All the freekicks were useless. And so many offsides.

YoushouldseewhenRonaldowaspissedoffhepokedhischestandthehotbicepscameoutGOD!


So I spent my whole morning watching Football.


US Open updates
Federer and Djokovic are qualified for the 4th round.
Roddick is out.(SIGH)


I finished Bianca's The Straight Road To Kylie. LOL. While watching football.


AND WENT FOR TUITION ON A SUNDAY!


Haha. He gave us a few questions. And we were allowed to discuss. Lol. So we even asked till the first guy who sat at the first row. We normally sit at the first row but since there's the guy there so we sat at the 3rd row. We felt much safer, not so exposed. HAHA. I don normally talk to random people, I did today. :) Then we 'buka puasa' at 7.30. HAHA. Okay. Its weird. Oh and I FORGOT TO SIGH. Sigh.


YAY. HOLIDAY TOMORROW=HOMEWORK DAY! BOO.


I can promise you one thing: I will spam my blog with FT Island tomorrow.


The scar seared with pain
Although it's old
But sometimes
You never know
Anything that you don't wanna know.

Post a Comment