After all those years, its square one again.
Saturday, September 19, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

Okay. That vid down there is a must-watch. KWON JI YONG! Bleh. Can anyone be sooo chibi-cute and hot at the same time?



MY Song Seung Hyun.



Honggi.
Jong Hun.
Min Hwan.
Jae Jin.
SO CUTE TOGETHER RIGHT?


f(x).


Arsenal-Wigan match now. Man Utd match tomorrow at 8.25pm. =) I will have on my shirt again! <3


So. Yesterday was the first day of the holiday. Sandra and I were bored out of our minds. GOD. Mumma woke me up for breakfast at 9! TSK. Then went home and played PS2! Gad. WAILYNN NEVER VIDEO-GAMES. Well. Unless she's SO very bored. Then. Skipped lunch. Went for Physics tuition. In the car, we messed around with the vid of our Add Maths teacher and Nyit Yi. HAHAHAAH. PeiQi's phone can put vid as wallpaper. Hilarious shit. Mine cannot, only can put as ringtone. So I did. HAHAHAHA. Creepy. Teruk punya cikgu. He's so lame I cant even laugh at his jokes anymore. Lol. Then. Chem tuition at night. GAD. HE ASKED US TO PROMOTE HIM. I was like, no freakin way. I hate his creepy ringtone. Imagine you're sleeping and then your phone goes, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH in a kid's high-pitched voice. I'd be scared out of my guts.


Today. I WOKE UP BY THE STUPIDEST WAY EVER. It was 10 something. Okay. I've got this weird dream that Mayzhee and I are friends and she's talking bout her Portuguese friend, Eduardo. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Then. I heard, x and y equals to what? x and y equals to the product la. NO. What is the product? I was like, WTFFF? Its actually the vid of our Add Maths tuition teacher and Nyit Yi. Lol. SO FUNNY! I totally forgotten bout it. LOL. Actually PeiQi called to ask whether wanna help Kai out for the Grad Nite stuff or not. Went for BM tuition. Conclusion: PeiQi is a window-shopaholic. LAUGHED THE SHIT OUTTA ME. LOLLOLOLOL. I realise I have SODAMNMANY ex-friends. x_x So sad. Girlfriend went home without Boyfriend. The Boyfriend looked so alone. Lollies. Mumma then send us to the place Kai's doing the Grad Nite stuff. She was making the ship. We stick, cut, sand and paint! Heeeheee. Then. I slept for half an hour before dinner coz im UBER bored. Im gonna off now to watch the Arsenal-Wigan match. And I have the sudden urge to read PeiQi's novel now. TSK TSK.


Btw. I still melt at Chace Crawford's name! Im sucha lameass! Dammit.


THERE. MY BLOG IS NOT ALL ABOUT FOOTBALL AND KOREANS! GOT THE STORY OF MY LIFE AND CHACE CRAWFORD. <3


Koreans are most definitely NOT gay. You people are just plain jealous. Tsk tskk.


PeiQi wanna learn French. I wanna learn Korean. She wants me to learn French too. SO WE'RE GONNA LEARN FRENCH AND KOREAN TOGETHER-GETHER. WOOTS.


Cheers.

Post a Comment