Memories to Ashes.
Monday, August 31, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

This is so unfair. Do you wanna be somebody else?


I truly pity Arsene Wenger. Lawl.


Anyways. I was watching Burning Flame 3 again. Lollies. icannotstopstaringattheirdamnhugehotawesomehugebighawtohsobeautifulbiceps!


3 more to go. Bm essay, English essay and Chem. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA. I am gonna just laugh till I die. It'd be faster.


I was reading an article in Reader's Digest. SIGH.


JOEVY! I forbid you to invade my space! *growlss*


JILL! Read back and then blog a post. You promised. :D


Happy Independence Day, Malaysia.


When you discover about something that will make you tighten inside, you had better try to learn more about it.


I cant get your smile out of my mind,
I think about your eyes all the time,
You're beautiful but you don even try,
Modesty is just so hard to find.

Post a Comment