Would you run and never look back?
Sunday, August 30, 2009 // 0 comment(s)




GLORY GLORY GLORY MAN U!


ManU-Arsenal 2-1. Real-Deportivo 3-2.


I WATCHED THE 2 WHOLE MATCH TILL 4. LOL.


Arshavin scored. I was so down I was gonna cry. But its totally not Foster's fault. Then then the stupid/smart Arsenal goalie, Almunia went and tripped Rooney while he was dribbling. So. YAY FOR MAN U. They've got themselves a freaking awesome penalty. And Rooney just shot the damned ball in. STRAIGHT. WOOTS. Then HAHAHAHA. Then omg, the stupidest thing happened. Diaby freaking put Giggs's freekick into his own goal. I WAS HAPPY. Hehh. Persie scored. But apparently, its offside. So its not counted. You shud see Arsene Wenger. Hilarious shit. He was cheering then suddenly, whoops, its not a goal. Embarrassing.


Right after that, I watched the Real Madrid-Deportivo game. Wow. Its a slow game at first. Goodness. Especially I watch it right after ManU-Arsenal's EXCITING match. Slowly, it got more exciting. Kaka had alot ALOT of almost-goals. And yes. He freaking passed that ball so nicely and Raul scored. Whee. Then Deportivo's Riki scored. And the stupid/smart Deportivo's goalie hand a penalty for Real! YAY. I LOVE PENALTIES. Ronaldo OBVIOUSLY goaled. Velaron goaled. Then Lass scored at the 61st minute. =) AWESOME.


Right. So now. I have no match to look forward to. Maybe I'll watch the Man City one. TEVEZ. :D


I managed to finish off the work I promised to finish. Summary and Bio. I'll do English essay today. And maybe Chem.


Take a look at this. Very THE hilarious.




Ciaoz.

Post a Comment