Guilty Pleasure.
Thursday, August 27, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

Check this out people. Its only a few seconds. Its Yunho in his new movie. Just the teaser. Heading To The Ground. He's damn cute lah.







Big Bang.

I woke up at 9.30 today. Can you imagine that? Just to come online. Haha. I watched several SS501's old vids. HAHA. Especially the one with the host of some show trying to wake them up one by one. And Hyun Joong couldnt even wake up although they put ice on his back. OMIGOD right? Hahahh. Young Saeng very funny. He's so self-conscious that when he knew that was filmed, he bolted to the toilet. Lawl. Then I listened to the Korean Version of Qing Fei De Yi sang by Harlem Yu for the movie Meteor Garden(Taiwanese version). Its called Kotboda Namja i think. So awesome.


We went Koh Samui for dinner. It was awesome. Juicy gossips and extremely cold jokes. Which are not funny. But we laughed. =.=


Came home and watched 100% Entertainment. Before that, I was copying the BM essay. Nah. Its not done yet. Im supposed to finish that TWO essays tonight. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow. Because Im extremely sleepy now. I didnt have my nap. Yeah. Thats why.


AND MY CHIBI MABEL. MARCUS KEEP BUYING HER AWAY. I KNOW LA. M&M. BUT STILL. SHE'S MINEEEE. HAHAHAHA. AND WEI CHING BOUGHT ME? I KNEW YOU LOVE ME. ;)


YAY. RESTAURANT CITY GOT 6 WORKERS ALREADY. THANKYOU.


I have a confession to make. *muka serious*











I LOVE YOU, HEO YOUNG SAENG. <3


Watching him go
The lingering sensation
Of him raking through her hair
She reached up to touch her swollen lips
Fire almost breaking out
Out of the surface
Of her smooth fair skin
Which he once complimented
She didn't care
She turned
And ran away
She knew,
She was running away
From her life
From herself
From her heart
What she didn't know was,
He turned back
And tried to tell her that
He was trapped by her love
He was suffocating
He had a knife with him.

Post a Comment