All but me.
Wednesday, August 26, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

Im gonna buy this if I see it anywhere but it's expensive. =/

NICKHUN's the Thailand tourism anbassador. Lawl. So cute.


Anyways. Today is the last day for our Extra Add Maths Class. Whee. And I finished the papers. Conclusion is, I finished ONE Holiday Homework. Are you amazed or what?


Then went back home. Pedicure. Piano. Black and White. It looks pretty.


Went PeiQi's house for baking. But THAT Kevin. I dunno what's his problem. He didnt inform PeiQi although he wasn't planning to come. Then. We lepaked in her piano room awhile. I called my momma and asked her to fetch me home. SEE WHAT HE MADE MY MUM DO? Ughh. I was downright pissed. Suddenly, he came. WTF. He didnt even tell PeiQi that he's coming beforehand. WTH! Irresponsible. I didnt care. I went home. I didnt even look at him when i passed him. I came home and slept.


Due to some complication, we were late for Bio. Lol. There wasn't any space left at the 2nd row, so yeahh. We had to sit at the guys' row. And IM the one sitting next to the guy. =.= And after 1hour and 40 mins, the guys finally talked to each other. I was like, EH. THEY DO KNOW EACH OTHER! Lawl. I like sitting at the back. First, you wont smell his stinky breath. Second, he wont bother you. =)


Then. Went home. Then. Go for Chem. My dad thinks Im mad. For going for so so many tuitions. Chem was boringgggg. Everyone sitting in front of us are blocking us. Lol. And that weird guy sitting next to Chui is plain weird. HE WAS LAUGHING TO HIMSELF. NOTE: NOT SMILE, LAUGHHH! Hahahaha.


YAY! I MANAGED TO MAKE KAI PLAY RESTAURANT CITY. ITS SO FUN.


OMG. LOOK AT THIS VID. SO FUNNY.




"Can we meet?"
"No. We broke up.
"Do you hate me?"
"We broke up because I hate you."
WTH. HAHA. OMYGAD. THEY'RE ALLLL SO CUTE. GAWSHH.



JYANE.

Post a Comment