Sunday, January 11, 2009 // 0 comment(s)
tuition. freaking bored. somehow PeiQi was playing phone game. Kai was leaning against the wall acting as if its her house. Im msging while doodling on the papers. Sandra was playing phone game as well. gah. what nonsense from us lahh. pity the teacher.
damn tired. but still insisted to go JJ. coz might not be going out for the whole year ady since we'll all be uber busy. okay. i might be exaggerating abit but its partially true. and there was a jam. we just got down in the middle of
and. ate at Food Court. we weren't really hungry actually. just ate because we're bored. SEE! I TOLD YOU. I EAT WHEN IM BORED. THATS LIKE SO FREAKIN FATTENING. AND I TELL, IM OFFICIALLY 100. kg. NOT POUNDS. i don dare to weigh myself yet. let me feel thinner first before i do that. hah. then went Popular to buy my testpads and file. then went MPH. i wanted to buy Chocolate Run by Dorothy Koomson but those 2 managed to convince me that i wont even have time to do homework, what more to read storybooks? fine. didnt buy. THAT rarely happen you know? i mean, see a book and not buy. bought a notebook. went inside Jusco to hunt for pencilbox and bottle for my sister. bought the same one with Kai. which is an Icon one. and our aim was to fit a calculator inside becos most of our classes now involves maths. thats why. bought a most normal bottle for my sis becos there's a lot of oversized ones. she doesnt even drink that much. and there's lots of small ones. x________X
and KahSin said she saw Puan Chan. so that damn gay Kai wanted to go see her. so IM supposed to go too. swt. i was so scared. lol. luckily she wasnt there. or. umm. i don know. hah. bought Oreo McFlurry and went home. SEE! IM EATING AGAIN. NO ONE STOPPED ME.
i slept at 9 just now because i was too bored and i was avoiding some things. so just slept without any worries. and my sister woke me up. again. to ask me to wash up. again.
needa wake up at 9 tomoro. wth.
- 99 percent of the pumpkins sold in the US end up as WaiLynn.
- WaiLynn was invented in China in the eleventh century, but was only used for fireworks, never for weapons.
- WaiLynn can run sixty-five kilometres an hour - that's really fast.
- WaiLynn is actually a vegetable, not a fruit.
- If you put a drop of liquor on WaiLynn, she will go mad and sting herself to death!
- WaiLynn was the first Tsar of Russia.
- It took WaiLynn 22 years to build the Taj Mahal!
- WaiLynn will always turn right when leaving a cave!
- You would have to dig through four thousand kilometres of WaiLynn to reach the earth's core!
- It's bad luck to whistle near WaiLynn!