Thursday, January 1, 2009 // 0 comment(s)

i already have 60 posts in blogspot last year. and this is officially the first post this year. wootss.


and seriously, GOODBYE 2008. thats like the Olympic and Pmr year. which is good but bad. coz both clashes. darn.


the first thing i've done this year is finish reading a random Doraemon book. -..-"" x___________x


my sister was watching Fahrenheit's videos on YouTube. and Aaron Yan told this cold joke which is supposed to be cold.
[in chinese of coz.]

"one day, a duck and a chicken wants to make Sushi. but they realised that they are out of Soy Sauce."
"and so they asked the Tortoise to buy for them"
"they waited and waited. they asked Tortoise to buy at 12pm."
"its already 1pm. eh. its 2pm. oh. its 3pm. BUT. tortoise still havent returned yet."
"Chicken said to Duck,why Tortoise so long still havent returned? he's talking forever."
"suddenly, Tortoise appeared and said, horgh. you ppl talking bad bout me. i angry then i don go buy for you ppl wan ah."


ROFL. ITS SO NOT FUNNY. but it is.


anyway, i miss form 3 year. im not gonna say what i miss bout it. but there's lots of things i shud miss. =)


YouFilledInMyLife. whatever that means. i don care. yes. i mean that. i don think you shud either.


OH AND PEOPLE. I HAVE A FEELING THIS IS GONNA BE A GOOD BUT BAD YEAR. dang.


1. Which class will i be entering?
2. How will i be doing next year? oops. its this year.
3. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GO FOR PONG COMP WHEN I CANT EVEN PLAY? [biggest problem of all.]
4. all the tuitions will definitely clash with my sports practice.
5. all the tuitions will definitely clash with my club activities. whatheheck.
6. there's Pesta Ria for god's sake.
7. im gonna be so darn busy next year. and i mean, this year. i just cant stop thinking this year is next year.
8. im sixteen next year.
9. will i get my new phone?
10. i want my 48 thousand.
11. OH. AND I STILL WANNA MEET JAY CHOU. ugh. why don you give me him already? its been so long.


HAPPY 2009. (:

Post a Comment