Monday, December 29, 2008 // 0 comment(s)

lol. OFFICIALLY THE MAYBE-LAST-POST. coz if my results are bad, i don think my parents will allow me to come online. again. not till very long. GAWSHHH.


im so freaked out. and those freaking results are TOMOROOOOOO. GAWSH. WHAT THE NONSENSE. IM SO SCARED. IM SCARED. IM AFRAID I WONT BEABLE TO GET ALL As as i hoped. godgodgod...


SO YEAH. RESULTS TOMORO AND IM HERE WATCHING CONAN. big swt for me. BUT.. ITS A WAY TO RELEASE STRESS. doncha agree with me? =)


and went to JJ just now. used that Pizza coupon. had a nice meal. except that prawn olio was cold. cold. =.=" and.. bought anklets. and i asked my mum whether can i buy a necklace anot. she said YES. =) im so guai lah. i actually asked my mum's permission. lawlll. i bought from Padini. since there's sales there. oh and. bought some chains. for phone. =)) my sis bought Rainie Yang's newest album. she's awesome shit. HAHAH. i wanted to buy Kevin Cheng's. but i think that'll have to wait. i wanted to buy Dorothy Koomson's Marshmellows For Breakfast and Goodnight, Beautiful. but i guess those will have to wait too. GOODNESSS. i wanna celebrate.

i don wanna die jumping down from Syuen, of all places. i shud had worked harder. BUT I TRIED MY BEST. argh. what more can i do for myself? and everyone?


and i promised Bianca i will rub off my nail polish. MALAS LAHH. sgt susah.


loves God. My God.

Post a Comment