The sudden urge.
Monday, January 20, 2014 // 0 comment(s)

Not sure if it's the new year or not but I just suddenly feel like doing all the things I've never dared or wanted to do. Housemates and I were talking over dinner just now and we started talking about our NS experiences. It was then when I realised that I truly regretted not trying Flying Fox and all the extreme activities because I was scared. Only because of the fear that cannot even be seen. It's just something that grows within you when you face something out of your comfort zone.

I want to be out of my comfort zone. I don't want to live the rest of my life sitting on my fat ass facing the goddamn laptop, looking on other people as they live their lives. I want to try activities I've never tried before and I want to take up on some form of activity that I know I can do with just a tad more determination. With this, I probably need to get rid of my napping habit because it just takes up a lot of time and makes me lazy.

I don't want to be regretting not living my life when I'm married and have children. Because that's when I can't really do anything I want to anymore. Not forgetting the fact that I'll be old and diseased (most probably).

Labels:

Post a Comment