A break.
Tuesday, November 12, 2013 // 0 comment(s)

Just ended my first exam in year 2 this morning. It was actually alright, overall. Even though there are a few questions that I don't know how to answer at all because either I don't remember or I never even come across it when studying. Ha ha ha. 

The most frustrating thing is how can they only allocate 5 minutes for each question and expect us to calculate chi-square? I don't understand. Who's the genius honestly. I know how to do it but I just don't have enough time to finish the calculations and never got around to writing down the answer. 

Anyway, classmates and I went for a post-exam celebration. We are such an indecisive bunch. Took forever for us to decide to watch Carrie. This movie is so much of bullshit but the bullshits are quite entertaining. The movie is also quite morbid so I quite like it hahaha!

Then we went to chill at Starbucks. For an hour. Then continued at Old Town Kopitiam for our dinner. We took 2 hours eating and chatting. Yeah I don't even know how and why. I got so sleepy in the end.

Now I'm just waiting for On Call 2's episode 7 to be uploaded so I can watch it while eating the salmon sushi-s I bought just now. It's a happy day! Tomorrow's gonna be a good day too.

Ciao. 


I miss. 

Labels:

Post a Comment