呼吸太无常
Saturday, November 3, 2012 // 0 comment(s)

Sem exam in less than a week's time. I am freaking out but bored so here I am entertaining myself. Can't seem to remember what I've studied. 6 months worth of stuff! I just can't anymore.

These are some pictures I took when I was back in Ipoh for the weekend. And the big fat teddy bear :D




WELCOME BACK, KHUN. Such a HQ picture, so precious. I even added a twibbon for the first time in my life to welcome him back. 


This is Minjun(initially Junsu). His chok face during a Heartbeat perf yesterday.


And how I love this man. Even with his too-high spiky hair <3 p="p">

Since I can't seem to be concentrating in my condo, I go to uni to study for 5 days straight. Since there's no actual class, I can wear casual clothes yay!




Wish me good luck. 

难道你夠情长 某某亦会同样

Labels: , ,

Post a Comment