When I find out unicorns aren't real
Tuesday, September 11, 2012 // 0 comment(s)

EOC 2 is next week. I barely even studied anything. I finished revising for 2 subjects already but after a conversation on the phone with my dad, I realize I don't even know a thing. I was crying but he didn't know. Everything he mentioned, I know it but I just am not clear about it. I don't know whether it's my lecturers' fault or mine. It's most probably the latter. I mean, if everyone else can do well but me, it surely is my own problem. I'm too stupid for this course. My brain doesn't and refuses to work anymore.

No matter how much I study, I cannot remember anything. I cannot understand anything. I knew I wasn't going to survive this course. I just didn't think I'd lose so early into the battle. How is it that I study so much (for my standard) yet not know anything?

Please give me a chance, please.

Labels:

Post a Comment