Heart is only an organ.
Thursday, August 23, 2012 // 0 comment(s)

The sky, looked as if it was scattered with glitters. That was how the stars looked like. The moon, so shy, hidden behind the veil of clouds. Birds, moving, flapping their wings so eagerly, as if there's something chasing them. The street lamp, shimmering lightly, barely shining on the road. The sweet wrapper, surrounded by hundreds of tiny red ants. The poster of Michael Jackson, pasted on the wall, smiling, as if right at me. I remembered it all.

To the day we'll meet. To the end of this.


When you discover about something that will make you tighten inside, you had better try to learn more about it.

I cant get your smile out of my mind,
I think about your eyes all the time,
You're beautiful but you don't even try,
Modesty is just so hard to find.




Is it still considered as plagiarizing if it's from myself?

Labels:

Post a Comment