Instagram
Saturday, April 7, 2012 // 0 comment(s)

Instagram for Android is finally released! & what's the matter with iPhone users who are so unhappy about this? Selfish bunch of people.


Anyway, here are a few random pictures I stole from my own Instagram wtf.



Birthday present from Jayne :) Pizza in a cone. 

 Birthday present from the momma :)

 Multitasking: do maths, do programming assignment, eat cake, all on my birthday lol.



All tests, assignments and reports are done and over with. Jyeahhh~

Yes, I know that I still have finals to sit for but at least let me get some sleep these few days first ok? And it's so hot outside, I'm so lazy to go down for lunch because I'll come back sweating wtf.

I had the scariest dream ever last night. In my very room in my hostel, I saw a person sitting on my bed behind me when I looked in the mirror. So when I wanted to stand up and get away, suddenly there was no gravity and I felt numb. I fell face down and lost conscious. When I woke up, I was wearing someone else's ugly beige dress and that scared the hell out of me. I quickly took it off and suddenly in my dream, I woke up from the dream. When I finally woke up in reality, I was scared shitless. One is because of the dream in my dream(inception), second was because outside was so bright already, I thought I was late. I woke up half an hour later than what I set on my alarm. Point is, the alarm is still on but it just didn't ring. It's so odd. I kept thinking, why why why? My hands were trembling like mad.

I'm a coward and nobody knows about this.

Labels: , , ,

Post a Comment