That's what makes you beautiful
Sunday, March 18, 2012 // 0 comment(s)

Uh I guess Maths test 2 isn't as bad as the 1st one. I don't know. Don't ask me.

36 Hours On Call ended! Whyyyy?! Now my life has no more aim. And then Dream High 2 is gonna end this coming week too. But I'm too busy to start watching Moon That Embraces The Sun. This is so sad.

Anyway after test on Saturday, I came back and catched up with the dramas and got bored and painted my nails again heehee.

It's supposed to be a gradient starry night sky nails lol.

Anyway on Friday, I decided to give up Maths so we went to eat at Jaya One's Tappers.
We went to Starbucks to study.

Illegally invaded the theatre haha.

Ummmm.

Ok bye gotta get back to reports, assignments, tutorials and studying. Bleh.

Oh wait. ONE DIRECTION! :D Suddenly got super obsessed with them and their songs.
Niall Horan, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson.

Harry and his bouncy curly hair and amazing vocals, Liam and his charisma, Zayn and his awesome eyes, LOUIS IS JUST PLAIN HOT.

Haha ciao.

Labels: , ,

Post a Comment